At the height of spring, graduation and wedding announcements abound. Many young people are on the verge of living on their own for the first time – or at least with a roommate or domestic partner.
That feeling can be overwhelming. What do they really need when they’re first starting out? Well, when it comes to their first dinnerware collection, Fiesta Dinnerware’s got ‘em covered!
When someone’s short on cupboard space, but big on style, durability and value, these are the first few pieces they’ll need to get going in their first home sweet home of their own.
The Fiesta Luncheon Plates are the perfect sized plates when there’s not much space for both dinner plates and salad plates on the shelves. Plus, here’s an extra benefit, they’re really good for portion control!
If there’s a little more space in the cupboards, might we suggest the NEW Fiesta 3pc Bistro Set? It comes with a Dinner Plate, Salad Plate and Small Bistro Bowl. The Dinner Plate and Salad Plate have a slightly different design than the traditional Fiesta Dinner and Salad Plates. They have a wider and flatter surface area and deeper rim, giving them more of a “bistro” or café look – hence the name!
This Fiesta Medium Bistro Bowl is a great go-to bowl for nearly every meal. It’s pretty much ideal for everything from salad to pasta to stir fry to cereal. Trust us on this one.
For any type of hot drink, the Tapered Mug should be on the list. At 15oz., it’s just the right size and it feels comfy to hold.
The Baking/Pizza Tray is a must-have. Yes, frozen pizza can be made on it, but that’s not the only thing. It can do double duty in place of a cookie sheet. We’ve shown it here above in our new Foundry finish (coming soon!). It has the look of cast iron with the ease of use of ceramic.
So, those are the basic Fiesta Dinnerware items we’d recommend to get started for anyone who’s moving into a place of their own for the first time. Fiesta’s a fun graduation, shower or wedding gift, especially for Fiesta enthusiasts who love to pass the passion down to a new generation!
And if you’re not the first person in your family to own Fiesta Dinnerware, or if you’re gifting Fiesta to someone just starting out on their own, then you’ll know the many benefits of using it as your starter dinnerware:
- Even though it has a 5-year chip replacement warranty, it’s an investment you’ll most likely have for the rest of your life.
- By using Fiesta Dinnerware, you’re supporting workers at a family owned factory in Newell, West Virginia, USA.
- Fiesta is lead free and microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and oven proof.
- Fiesta has a long history – 80 years – of timeless, classic design. It was as stylish in the kitchens of 1936 as it is in the modern homes of today.
- If you’d like to add to your Fiesta Dinnerware collection, pieces are easy to find at thousands of retailers, including better department stores and specialty retailers nationwide, .coms, and fiestafactorydirect.com.