Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and this year we have been feeling especially thankful for all of our Fiesta lovers, collectors, and plate flippers, new and old. We are excited to see tabletops transform from dull and drab to fun and festive Turkey Day smorgasbords. If you’re drawing a blank on how to outfit your table, let us give you a hand!
- XL Platter– The most essential part of any Thanksgiving Day feast is the turkey, which makes the plate it’s served on absolutely vital! Our XL Platter is the perfect tool to carry your bird from oven to table, and to make it look even more appetizing.
- Sauceboat– When you’re drizzling heaps of gravy over your turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing, make sure you’re doing it in style! Our charming Sauceboat is a staple for any Thanksgiving dinner.
For a limited time, when you buy a Sauceboat you’ll get a Small Platter for free!
- Egg Tray– Deviled eggs are quickly becoming the hottest appetizers to have on menus, but we’d want them on our Thanksgiving table regardless. And what better way to present these little devils than on a personalized plate?
- Covered Casserole– In our eyes, the side dish is just as important as the turkey, and with our new Covered Casserole, your side dish will steal the show!
- Pie Baker– What’s Thanksgiving without a piping hot, homemade pumpkin pie? Wait- apple pie. No, pecan pie. Whatever your pie preference, we’ve got you covered with our small and large Pie Bakers!
Starting November 18th, you can get 2 Pie Bakers for $25!
- Bistro Bowl– To dole out all of those potatoes, salads, and stuffings, you are going to need a sizable bowl. Choose from our Medium, Large, or XL Bistro Bowls, depending on the size of your party, and the rumblings in their stomachs.
- Salt & Pepper Shakers– Don’t count these little guys out! Our Salt & Pepper Shakers may be small, but they are just too cute not to include on your Thanksgiving table.
- Square Handled Tray– Our Square Handled Trays are the perfect accessory for communal dishes. From pre dinner appetizers to post dinner desserts, this item is perfect for passing around the family table.
- Rectangular Baker– For the rest of your baking needs, get your hands on our bakeware items: perfect for taking your dish from oven to table with festive flair.
Right now you can get a Rectangular and Square Baking Dish and get a Loaf Pan for free!
- Covered Butter– Another small, but completely necessary item on your Thanksgiving table. Besides, what’s Thanksgiving without some extra butter?
- 4pc Place Setting– Last, but certainly not least, your guests will be ready to dig in to your colorful creations, but without plates and bowls, they’ll be left in despair. Pick up a couple of Place Settings to ensure your guests don’t go hungry!
Stock up now, because when you buy five 3pc, 4pc, or 5pc Place Settings, you’ll get the 6th one free!
Do you have any other Fiesta items that are essential to your Thanksgiving tables? Let us know in the comments!